39 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes To Make For Thanksgiving Breakfast.
Thanksgiving is almost here!!! And…. If you’re going to the end the day with good food, why not start the day with good food?
(These awesome breakfasts are making want to have brinner (Breakfast-dinner) on Thanksgiving! Haha… Just kidding my mom would never let me do that.)
1. Quick & Easy Baby Cinnamon Buns – Soft, chewy, ooey, gooey, supremely buttery, divinely sugary, AND made in less than 30 minutes! Recipe here.
2. Gooey Cinnamon Roll Baked French Toast – What an awesome combination of the worlds most amazing breakfast treats. Recipe here.
3. Butterscotch Spiral Coffee Cake – Every butterscotch lover’s dream. Recipe here.
4. Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon and Chocolate Butter Glaze – Chocolate buttery sugary GLAZE poured over chocolate pancakes? YES. Recipe here.
5. Maple Glazed Donuts – Soooo thick and fluffy – and that thick maple glaze looks oh so deliciously indulgent. Recipe here.
6. Apple Bacon Pecan Sticky Biscuits – These would be a show stopping (but secretly easy) breakfast to share with your relatives or close ones. Recipe here.
7. Molten Chocolate Pumpkin Streusel Bread – Heavy on the chocolate and streusel. Recipe here.
8. The Best Orange Sweet Rolls Ever – These are best made the day of, but good news – these can be made and out of the oven in THIRTY MINUTES! Perfection. Recipe here.
9. Breakfast Queso Fundido – Try something new: hot melted cheese dip with scrambled eggs and spicy chorizo sausage. Recipe here.
10. Buttermilk Biscuits with Maple & Sea Salt – Warm, soft pillows of heaven. Recipe here.
11. Glazed Donut Bread Pudding with a Dreamy Custard Sauce – Mmmmm! Recipe here.
12. The Best Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Move over Cinnabon. Recipe here.
13. Caramel Apple Pumpkin Spiced Muffins with Salted Caramel Glaze – Caramel apple anything >>> everything. Recipe here.
14. Easy Cinnamon Roll Knots with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze – Cinnamon times two. Recipe here.
15. Ham and Cheese Scones – Hearty baked goodness bliss. Recipe here.
16. Browned Butter Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread – Use pre-made/store bought dinner rolls, pizza crust, crescent rolls, or biscuits as the dough into order to save time. Recipe here.
17. Salted Caramel Zucchini Bread – This awesome twist on the traditional zucchini bread is sure to impress your relatives. Recipe here.
18. Butter Pecan Crumb Cake – The crumb is and always will be the best part, but this cake looks like it could definitely rival the crumb. Recipe here.
19. King’s Hawaiian Waffles with Pumpkin Pie Syrup – Genius!!! Recipe here.
20. Sweet Potato Coffee Cake with Georgia Pecan Praline Topping – Holy yum. Recipe here.
21. Frittaffle – Introducing the new frittata + waffle… FRITTAFFLE. Recipe here.
22. Feta Cheese Egg Casserole – This will warm your soul and fill it with gratitude. Recipe here.
23. Apple Crumble Pancakes – You can never have too much crumble. Recipe here.
24. Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole – Perfect for serving lots of relatives. Recipe here.
25. Cinnamon Roll Sausage Rolls – Make these for the kiddos if you have a long day of traveling starting first thing is the morning because these babies are portable. Recipe here.
26. Overnight Sticky Bun French Toast – Super easy to put together the night before, and finish it off in the morning. So, it’s perfect for a busy Thanksgiving morning. Recipe here.
27. Upside-Down Orange Caramel Pecan French Toast Bake – Sticky caramel rolls + French toast + orange = HEAVEN. Recipe here.
28. Cheesy Bacon Pull Apart Biscuits – 5 ingredients and couldn’t be easier. Recipe here.
29. Apple Crisp Sweet Roll Coffee Cake – Dessert is coming early this year. Recipe here.
30. Softest Cinnamon Rolls with Salted Maple Glaze – Maple can take any recipe to the next level. Recipe here.
31. Cinnamon Cream Cheese Wraps – Otherwise known as “Crack Rolls.” Enough said. Recipe here.
32. Bacon Jam Breakfast Sandwich with Fried Egg and Avocado – Bacon jam = life changing. Recipe here.
33. Breakfast Puffins – So simple, so easy, SO delicious. Recipe here.
34. Pumpkin Butter Sticky Buns – All things glorious. Recipe here.
35. Cinnamon Crunch Skillet Bread – Single serving, oops I mean family serving. Recipe here.
36. Ham and Cheese Pull Apart Bread – Only 3 ingredients!!!! Recipe here.
37. Maple Cream Cheese Pecan Rolls – No matter if you love cinnamon rolls, sticky buns, or pecan rolls – You WILL love these decadent rolls. Recipe here.
38. Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole – Start this in the slow cooker when you get up to put the turkey in the oven and it will be ready for your family as soon as they wake up… if the heavenly smell doesn’t wake them up before then. Recipe here.
39. Chunky French Toast & Caramel Syrup – If you and your family have never been to kneaders, now you don’t need to. Recipe here.