41 Of The Best Pumpkin Recipes To Make.
Pumpkin over everything… if you don’t like pumpkin… back off (and you’re missing out).
1. Chocolate Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Cake – This cake is said to have the power to make pumpkin haters fans of pumpkin. Recipe here.
2. The Best Pumpkin Bread with Brown Butter Maple Icing – Titles never lie. Recipe here.
3. Pumpkin, Chocolate, and Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich – This must be from another planet. Recipe here.
4. Pumpkin Crunch Cake – This should make an appearance on your Thanksgiving line-up. Recipe here.
5. Pumpkin S’mores Parfait – S’mores take on fall. Recipe here.
6. Pumpkin S’mores Pancakes – S’mores take on fall, part 2. Recipe here.
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte Doughnuts – Jump aboard the Pumpkin Spice Train because it’s taking over the world one PSL/PSD (Pumpkin Spice Doughnut) at a time. Recipe here.
8. Pumpkin Stuffed Pretzel French Toast – This should also be called: “The Ultimate French Toast.” Recipe here.
9. 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Cheesecake Whoopie Pies – Can you believe there’s only five ingredients in these slices (whoopie pies) of heaven? Recipe here.
10. Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles – Pumpkin and chocolate are a match made in heaven. Recipe here.
P.S. These are HEALTHY.
11. Pumpkin Praline Soft Pretzels – These are easier and quicker than you think! Recipe here.
12. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Praline Sauce – Look at that praline sauce! Recipe here.
13. Pumpkin Butter Cake – Pumpkin butter goes with everything. Recipe here.
14. NYC-style Black & White Cookies – The size of your face to stuff your face. Recipe here.
15. Best-Ever Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars – A classic treat every pumpkin lover MUST try this fall. Recipe here.
16. Sugared Pumpkin Pancakes – A breakfast of champions. Recipe here.
17. Pumpkin Cake Cheesecake – Perfect pumpkin cake meets creamy dreamy cheesecake. YES. Recipe here.
18. Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Cake – This cake has it all – pumpkin, pumpkin spices, caramel, chocolate, and whipped cream!! Recipe here.
19. Maple Pumpkin Doughnuts with a Maple Cream Filling – Breakfast seriously couldn’t get any better than this. Recipe here.
20. Pumpkin Pecan Pie Cupcake with Bourbon Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting – All those and flavor and textures work together in perfect harmony. Recipe here.
21. Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Chocolate Rum Glaze – That boozy chocolate glaze should be on anything and everything this season. Recipe here.
22. Pumpkin Cinnamon Overnight Pull-Apart French Toast with Vanilla Maple Butter – Why be a slave to standing at the stove flipping French toast when you can bake it? Recipe here.
23. Ham & Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Spice French Toast Waffles – Sweet and savory with a little bit of spice. Recipe here.
24. Pumpkin Butter Pecan Ice Cream – Bonus: Made without a machine! Recipe here.
25. Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake – With a shortbread crust. Recipe here.
26. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Caramel Cones – These come together in record time. Recipe here.
27. S’Mores Pumpkin Pie – Best of both worlds all rolled into one evil good pie. Recipe here.
28. Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls – Basically State Fair food all jacked up on pumpkin-pie-spice-crack. Recipe here.
29. Mini Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecakes – Mini cheesecakes are just so much better than regular cheesecakes and that’s a fact. Recipe here.
30. Crock-Pot Maple Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix – Once you pop, you can’t stop. Recipe here.
31. Chai-Spiced Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Glaze – On top of all that, they are healthy too. Recipe here.
32. Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter Fudge – You will never get sick of this chocolate, pumpkin and peanut butter concoction. Recipe here.
33. Pumpkin Caramel Layer Bars – Dripping with caramel. Recipe here.
34. Praline Pumpkin Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting – This looks like the perfect way to spend a fall Sunday afternoon. Recipe here.
35. Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice English Muffin Bread with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butter – Saturday morning bliss. Recipe here.
36. Pumpkin Tiramisu – It’s a pie. It’s a cake. It’s delish. Recipe here.
37. Pumpkin Beer Bread – A tasty seasonal twist on a all-time favorite classic. Recipe here.
38. Turtle Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake – It’s never too cold for ice cream. Recipe here.
39. Peanut Butter Cup Pumpkin Cookies – Use up the last of your Halloween candy with these insanely delicious cookies. Recipe here.
40. Hazelnut Crunch Pumpkin Cake with Brown Butter Cream Cheese Frosting – Perfection. Recipe here.
41. Pumpkin Pie Mini Pop Overs – Bite size! Recipe here.