25 Recipes Using Girl Scout Cookies
You know what time of year it is! GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SEASON!!
I may or may not be that girl that drives from grocery store to grocery store looking for Girl Scout’s selling cookies… and then once I finally find them, and buy 100000000 boxes, I spend the rest of the season dodging their undeniable faces, feeling bad that I already bought my share for the season. First world problems.
One thing I have learned from my years of eating girl scout cookies is – Never underestimate the power of a Girl Scout cookie. Eat ’em plain, bake ’em in a cake, stuff ’em in cookies, make your own at home. The possibilities are endless.
Just incase you don’t believe me…. here are 25 of my favorite recipes using Girl Scout Cookies from around the web….
Now go on, get baking. 🙂
Made with Girl Scout Cookies…
1. Samoa Truffle Brownies. Delicious brownies topped with a truffle made with Samoa Girl Scout Cookies. These brownies are a must make!
2. Tagalong Stuffed Oreos. AKA TAGALOREOS.
3. Thin Mint Cookie Bars – Crushed Thin Mint cookies, chopped Andes mint bits and peppermint patties are loaded inside of gooey, chewy chocolate chip bars for an irresistible treat!
4. Samoa Milkshake – Eat your cookies and drink them too.
5. Samoas Bomb (Chess) Pie – Hello delicious.
6. Thin Mint Puppy Chow – Talk about addicting. I wouldn’t be able to stop eating this!
7. Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint Gooey Cake Bars – Gooey cake bars are pretty much the best thing ever, but adding Thin Mints might just be the next best thing ever!
8. Thin Mint Cupcakes – The prettiest cupcakes you’ll ever eat.
9. Thin Mint Diet Coke Single Serve Cake – Remember how I said never underestimate the power of a girl scout cookie??
10. Samoa Cookie Ice Cream Cake – Every bite of this cake is worth it. This has an Oreo cookie crust, with a caramel and coconut ice cream filling.
11. Chocolate Thin Mint Bread – Now I know you don’t really need a reason to eat Girl Scout Cookies for breakfast, but just incase… here you go.
12. Thin Mint Truffles – Obviously. YUM.
13. Thin Mint Cookie Ice Cream – A creamy mint ice cream PACKED with Thin Mint Cookies
Inspired by Girl Scout Cookies…
14. No Bake Samoa Cheesecake – no samoa’s needed, so you can make it all year long!
15. Samoa Macaroon Tarts – the title says it all.
16. Samoa Brownie Bars – These Samoa Brownie Bars have a shortbread crust topped with a brownie layer and caramel coconut inspired by the Girl Scout cookie
17. Thin Mint Shortbread Cookies – Add some milk and you have my ultimate afternoon school snack as a kid.
18. Samoa Crack Dip – this would be dangerous in my house.
19. Chocolate Caramel Coconut Fudge – AKA Samoa Fudge. Genius.
20. Samoa Magic Bars – These Samoa Magic Bars just taste like the real thing…so you can have your magic bars and your Caramel deLites too!
21. Samoa Banana Boats – all the flavors of Samoa Girl Scout Cookies in an easy, healthier treat!
22. Samoa Monkey Bread Muffins ~ Biscuits Piled with Coconut, Caramel and Drizzled with Chocolate!
23. Samoa Coconut Cream Pie – Coconut Cream Pie just got a major facelift.
24. Tagalong Whoopie Pies – chocolate and vanilla cakes hugging sweet peanut butter filling!
25. Homemade Samoa Oreo Cookies – These cookies are SUPER easy and seriously delicious!
Okay so maybe there are mainly Thin Mints and Samoa recipes in this roundup, but hey, they are best flavors right?! Please forgive me. 🙂