Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Granola Clusters.
A super yummy and flavorful pumpkin spiced granola, sweetened with brown sugar, vanilla extract, and honey, and loaded with fall goodies like cinnamon, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Oh, and don’t forget the pretzels… it’s my all time favorite granola add-in.
Sometimes…. sometimes you just need a whole bag of granola clusters and forget all the non-clusters.
More specifically a huge bowl of granola clusters topped off with some almond milk and a big spoon. The best afternoon snack there ever was. <– true fact.
I have always been a big fan of making granola at home. Not only is it extremely cheap, but homemade granola is really really (really!) easy. And you have complete control over the ingredients. A lot of the “healthy” and overpriced granolas I see on store shelves have even more sugar than a candy bar. I’d rather save my sugar intake for a thank you very much.
This super crunchy granola recipe is packed with flavor and sweetened with honey and a brown sugar. I fill the granola with fall favorites like cinnamon, dried cranberries, pumpkin spice, and pumpkin seeds. I snuck some pretzels in there for added texture (trust me on this one, JUST DO IT) and threw in some unsweetened coconut. The coconut gets all toasty and flavorful. Totally divine.
Each bite of the granola tastes like heavenly spiced pumpkin. You will taste slight notes of brown sugar and honey, but most of what you’ll be enjoying is pure pumpkin spice and lots of fall goodness. It’s October in a bowl. ♥
Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Granola Clusters
A super yummy and flavorful pumpkin spiced granola, sweetened with brown sugar and loaded with fall goodies like cinnamon, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds.
2½ cups old-fashioned oats
2 cups pretzels
1/2 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup (packed) golden brown sugar
1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
⅓ cup coconut oil
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons sugar
1½ Tablespoons vanilla extract (Yes, Tablespoon)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together oats, pretzels, coconut, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, cranberries, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Combine oil, honey, and sugar in small saucepan; bring to simmer over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour liquid over oat mixture and use to a wooden spoon to evenly coat oat mixture. Make sure all of the oat are moistened – use your hands if necessary.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Remove from oven and use the back of wooden spatula to press down on granola to form on large granola clump. (This will give you big granola clusters after it cools!!)
- Let granola cool completely – the air will help the granola obtain a crunchy texture. After completely cool, break up granola and store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.