Friday Favorites.

Happy Friday, Friends!

We hope you had a great week.  I haven’t gotten that much sleep lately. I don’t know if it’s because I really can’t sleep, or I’m just in denial of the fact that I constantly have to get up so early. I’m still on summer mode 9 weeks later….

Anyways, while that may be bad for me since I am running on about 15% of the amount of sleep I should be getting, The other 85% of my sleep-time has been spent surfing the web… sooooo I have lots of awesome links to share this week! Well, it’s mainly food because, let’s be honest, food and girls run the world.

P.S. Come pin with us!!! :)

FRIDAY-FAVORITES

Click the orange links to go to the original source.

Favorite devour: Grilled Banana Bread Peanut Butter S’mores. Drooooool.

c235756f363c7424e6512082070f6052

Favorite fresh: Sweet Potato Pomegranate Salad. I just can get enough sweet potatoes lately. We go through about a bag a week here. Mainly because of this little gem of a recipe. Also this one. And now I need to try this recipe ASAP.

c71c1c1ffea88a542281247c318cf4e5

Favorite fall flavor: Glazed Apple Bundt Cake. That cake looks so dreamily dense, and dare I say – moist. 😉 All those flavors scream I love fall in big bold letters.

Glazed-Apple-Bundt-Cake

Favorite fall flavor 2.0: Pecan Pumpkin Pie French Toast Roll Ups. Say what?? Made with hawaiian bread, stuffed with pumpkin, and a coated in sugar!! YUM.

Walnut Pumpkin Pie French Toast Roll Ups.  Recipe at TidyMom.net

Favorite fall flavor 3.0: Inside Out Mini Pumpkin “Pies.” So. Much. Fall. So. Much. Deliciousness.

Inside-Out-Pumpkin-Pies-TidyMom

Favorite wake-up: Crispy Kale Grilled Cheese with Fried Eggs. I’m not sure if this is breakfast, lunch, or dinner but I know I wouldn’t mind waking up or going to sleep to something like that. (I <3 kale.)

1d6eb9483b6f56d39d2969c9d217c6b9

Favorite homemade: Honey Glazed Lemon Chicken. Who needs store-bought rotisserie chicken when you can have something so amazing instead?

2da1f3abb82af81bf78914b0d04cd70d

Favorite dinner: Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peanut Lime Sauce. Loving all the flavors in this quick and easy weeknight dinner.

def7f9680e0a8c3926a47bbd5dc3e5b7

Favorite twist: Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti.  Ditch that traditional recipe because this incredibly delicious looking recipe only has 6 ingredients!

Chicken-Parmesan-Baked-Ziti-1

Favorite sideSkinny Tandoori Butter Sweet Potato Fries with Creamy Baked Harissa Feta. So whatcha thinkin about doing for dinner? Because I’m thinkin it should include these fries!

ee5a4696877f975bed855f9f3a2c9cc2

Favorite Halloween treat: Spooky Monster Brownies. How cute are these?! I have to take treats to a elementary school class when we visit them on halloween and I’m totally making these!

halloween-cute-food-treats-sweets-candy-cupcakes-for-kids-children7

Or maybe these Chocolate Peanut Butter Spider Cookies?

chocolate-peanut-butter-cookies-8-copy

Or these Spooky Boo Brownies… so many choices!

212dfea9ae59aab39f35be381dcf0c21

Favorite funny: Halloween Photo Booth. These photo booth props are hilarious! I wish would I would have seen these sooner because I totally would have thrown a Halloween party just so I could put these props to use.

halloween-party-ideas-photo-booth-props-free-printables10

Favorite cheesy: Caramelized Butternut Squash, Roasted Garlic + Coconut Butter Grilled Cheese. This is one of those strange but good combinations that I must try!

Caramelized-Butternut-Squash-Roasted-Garlic-+-Coconut-Butter-Grilled-Cheese-I-howsweeteats.com-2

Favorite Thanksgiving: Cranberry Orange Quinoa Salad. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we are in preparation mode… I can’t decide if we should stick to the traditional game plan or a try a couple new dishes this year. What do you think? Should we?

wf_orange_cranberry_quinoa_feat

To keep up with everything we are loving/pinning, follow us on Pinterest!

Visit Jen and Emily {Layers of Happiness}’s profile on Pinterest.